If you want to make this a productive year, get control of your email.
Some scary stats
• “One of the biggest time-wasters reported by office workers is managing email.
• 39% of office workers feel lost and even frustrated when it comes to organizing and managing email.
• Over half of the participants surveyed said they receive up to 75 emails each and every day, and felt that a number of those emails were a result of being CC’d unnecessarily.
• 48% of the respondents say they spend between one and six hours each week searching for emails, project notes, and files.
• The average knowledge worker now spends close to 13 hours per week on managing email.
• Office workers spend up to 7 work weeks a year looking for misplaced documents.”
Information from The Six Disciplines Blog
Want to avoid wasting time on email? Read Stop Killing Productivity with Email Russian Roulette