Get documents signed quickly with EchoSign.
(Update 15 June 2015 – Please note that EchoSign was bought by Adobe 18 July 2011. OfficeHounds recommended this product almost half of a year before it became a big deal. We keep our finger on the pulse of top tech for your business. Contact us if you have a problem you’re trying to solve with tech.)
We live in a fast paced world. As business owners, we don’t want to wait to get our contracts or important documents signed. As consumers, we expect signup processes to be quick and easy. The perfect solution is EchoSign
Electronic signatures by email is the fax machine of the 21st Century.
Previously, it was standard to hand a copy of a document to a potential client in person during a meeting or send it in the post. The glorious fax machine once provided cutting edge convenience and got documents signed quickly, but fax machines are now hitting the technology scrap heap.
How does it work?
- You set up an EchoSign account.
- Add the email address and email message requesting the signature on the EchoSign website
- Upload the document to EchoSign
- EchoSign will get you to click where you want the signatures in the document
- You click send
- The receiver will open the document and type their name which will create the signature
- Done. Once signed a signed copy will be emailed to both parties
- If you couldn’t tell, I’m a big fan of Echosign. I’m sure you will be, too. (It’ll keep you organised, and it’s good for the environment, too!)