STEP 1 Connect your social media accounts to our social dashboard
When you click the connect buttons, you may be asked to sign into your social media account. Follow the onscreen instructions and accept all of the permissions. We will ONLY use the access you give us to manage your social media. If you don’t accept all of the permissions, it can cause problems. Please also note that we can schedule to both LinkedIn personal profiles and company pages. LinkedIn rules require you to refresh your connection every 60 days. We’ll send you an email reminder.
Instructions to connect Instagram
STEP 1 – Email your Instagram logins to [email protected]
STEP 2 – Add us as an admin to your Facebook business page.
How to give us admin access to your Facebook business page
- Login to Facebook and click this link https://www.facebook.com/socialgettingstarted
- Click +Add Friend (You’re adding Margaret Langley as a friend. The profile picture is of a polar bear.)
- Send an email to [email protected] to confirm you’ve sent the friend request.
- Wait for a email or Facebook notification confirming I accepted your friend request
- We will contact you to let you know when we’ve accepted the friend request.
- Go to your Facebook business page.
- Click on settings
- Click on Page Roles
- Type ‘Margaret Langley’ in the box beneath, ‘Assign a New Page Role’.
- Change the page role from ‘Editor’ to ‘Admin’ and click Add.
That’s it. We should now have access to schedule posts to your Instagram account.
Wondering why Instagram instructions include instructions for Facebook?
Instagram only began allowing posts to be scheduled for publishing in January 2018, so the process to give us access isn’t as slick. Instagram is owned by Facebook, so for us to be able to schedule, we need admin access to your Facebook account.
We also need to make sure your Instagram account has been converted into a business account. Don’t worry. We’ll take care of it for you if you’re not sure.
If you don’t have a Facebook business page, only follow Step 1 below.
Instructions to connect Google My Business
We can schedule posts to your Google My Business page! We will have to give you some special instructions for this.
Please send an email requesting Google My Business scheduling to [email protected]
STEP 2 Setup your monthly payment
Please don’t make your payment until you have all of your social media accounts connected to the dashboard.
After you’ve connected your social accounts and made your payment, you will get a payment receipt from our payment processor. We’ll also send you an invoice for your bookkeeping.
We need 5 business days to prepare your content for the month.
We then give 5 days to check your content and request any changes.
If you want to get started faster, we can shorten the length of time you have to check your content.
Let us know how many days you want to check your content before we get started!